27 December 2023 - 3 January 2024|
Renew & Restore
Imagine a few days in a magical location of Sri Lanka relaxing amongst nature and exploring your inner self whilst detoxing your body and mind. KK and her team invite you to deepen and renew your personal wellness practice, whilst caring for your body and mind with tender loving care in paradise.
Time & Location
27 December 2023 - 3 January 2024
Galle, Galle, Sri Lanka
About the event
10 DAYS TO RENEW AND RESTORE
Wednesday 27 December 2023 - Friday 5 January 2024
Everyone needs a 'reset' sometimes.
No matter what is going on in our lives, there are times when we need to disconnect from our day-to-day routines and retreat to experience a new environment, inner peace, clarity, and deep insights that come with it.
Imagine yourself in tropical Sri Lanka amidst nature surrounded by breathtaking lush jungle where time slows down, “to-do” lists and busyness don’t matter, and your most important task is simple - taking care of your mind, body, and spirit - while being guided and taken care of by an experienced self healing wellness therapist.
As you know, it’s during these resets that answers to our most pressing questions arrive. For some, that may be a life decision or business move. For others, it may be knowing that you’re exactly where you need to be and nothing is missing.
But for all, there is a common thread: taking a deep exhale and returning to a state of balance and harmony.
Escape with KK Wellbeing Programs are personalized Ayurveda-based Natural Health Programs run in a beatufiul place - Satori - in the magnificent lush tropical fauna in south Sril Lanka, indian ocean
Some programs are focused on just relaxation, some on mental health, and some on the body (digestive health, energy levels, optimal weight) or a balanced mix of both, depending on each person.
Your retreat begins with a warm welcome, Intention Setting, Conversation and Dinner.
Our daily schedule includes a 2-3 hour group session where we explore physicality, personal development and self care techniques.
We offer traditional sri lankan cuisine, plant-based vegetarian meals, as well as seasonal exotic fruit and beverages daily.
The afternoons are for deep relaxation and rejuvenation experiences, enjoy the sunshine, the sea, be pampered with treatments or receive some personal one-on-one healing and coaching sessions.
In addition, our guests receive a retreat journal and special welcome gift.
The retreat includes:
1-1 healing and coaching session
Holistic body workouts
Ayurvedic self care workshops
Heart circle sessions under the stars
3 delicious vegetarian meals per day
Our groups are NOT very big in size mostly which gives KK more time to spend with guests.
There will be excursions to local attractions offered at NO extra cost which are of course optional.
• 10 Day Stay at a luxury villa in Sri Lanka
• Guided Support from Wellness Expert Coach and Retreat Facilitator KK, providing daily doses of wisdom, insight, and integration.
• Meditation & Movement: Engage in daily guided meditations, conscious breathwork, and diverse holistic body movement practices such as yoga, invigorating nature hikes, and refreshing swims – suitable for all levels of experience.
• Contemplative Moments: Indulge in leisurely poolside lounging, serene countryside strolls, and immersing yourself in the magical ambience that surrounds
• Ceremonial Feminine Heart Circles
• Personalized online One-on-One Session withKK ahead of the retreat
• Personalized 1:1 sessions with KK during your retreat experience
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
Listen to the subtle signs in your body
Discern between the voice of Love and fear
Release and heal old wounds
Gain clarity on your purpose
Sparkle your inner flame
Harness your energy within
Reclaim your authentic self
- Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
- Drop out of “normal life” for a period
- Become stronger mentally and physically
- Find your purpouse and inner peace
WHAT MAKES THIS RETREAT SO SPECIAL?
- Work with an experienced Wellness Therapist & Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Beautiful venue in the midst of unspoiled nature of Southern Sri Lanka
- Daily massages and treatments
- Daily therapeutic yoga (previous experience is not necessary!), health talks, breathwork and meditation
- Several evening guided relaxation sessions
- Private accomodation, stylish room and bathroom
- Nature therapy (hiking in a national park, walking in rice paddies)
- Far from the hustle and bustle of modern life, yet a beautiful 10-minute drive to the coast
- 3 daily nourishing meals are included: healthy delicious Sri Lankan and Ayurvedic food
We are proud to serve delicious homemade detoxifying Ayurvedic and Sri Lankan dishes mostly vegetarian (some days we serve fish) food, perfect for health maintenance and healing.
Herbs and spices are very important components of Ayurvedic nutrition. They will be carefully chosen to balance your Ayurvedic genotype Our food is never hot spicy but is rather infused and balanced with herbs and spices.
Delicious healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the program.
When you fly into Colombo airport your pre-booked taxi will be waiting for you to bring you to our Villa. All the participants will be arriving today, and you can get to know everyone before you arrive through our WhatsApp and Facebook groups. Most people travel solo so do not worry, you won’t feel alone, you may even be in a taxi with somebody if they land at a similar time as you.
Once you arrive at our healing Santuary settle into your comfy room and surroundings. Take a swim in the crystal clear salt water pool, have a snack, relax, sunbathe or enjoy lounging in the lush gardens.
In the evening we welcome all, share a delicious Sri Lankan plant based vegetarian dinner together. Set intentions and converse til bedtime.
7 am: Wake up call, breath in the nature that surrounds
Detoxifying citrus herbal teas and fruit
Sunrise walking meditation, breathwork and a gentle yoga holistic body workout
8.30 am: Yummy healthy big Breakfast
mid-morning educational / Ayurvedic self care workshop
1.30 pm: Traditional Sri Lankan lunch with Ayurvedic dishes
Relaxation time, spa treatment, pool fun flopping or hammock hogging, adventure walks into the jungle terrain.
6 pm: Sunset stretch, mind/body fitness and conscious breathing practice.
Yummy group dinner followed by heart circle session.
Self contemplation and bedtime.
All meals are included, and these are made fresh at the villa by our in house chef.
I am the Director of Escape with KK Retreats and it's so rewarding helping others to overcome barriers and changing their lives for the better.
Fitness and well-being is a passion as well as a career and is something that I continually immerse myself in to ensure the best results for everyone who joins us on this journey.
My main focus is our customers, who are ultimately my friends – and I love what we do. Our wellness escapes in Ibiza and France are growing every year, and we take pride in everything we do.
Our staff are fantastic and we are looking forward to a great future helping as many people as we can.
Private Room (1 Person)
This is a comfortable private room for one person in our villa.
The price listed is for one person.
Twin Room (2 People)
Twin Room for one person (shared with somebody else)
The price listed is per person.
Special Early Bird 10% off. Conditions Apply.
100% deposit refund
30+ days before retreat start date
50% deposit refund
15-29 days before retreat start date
0% deposit refund
0-14 days before retreat start date
- Remaining balance is due 30 days before the retreat start date.
- If paid at the time of booking, a full refund of the remaining balance is available up to 30 days before your retreat start date.
- If you cancel 0-29 days before your retreat start date remaining balance is not refundable.
Please note: For deposit and remaining balance amounts, please refer to your booking summary email.
VIP Sri Lanka
Imagine a few days in a magical location of Sri Lanka relaxing amongst nature and exploring your inner self whilst detoxing your body and mind. A chance to deepen and renew your personal wellness practice, whilst caring for your body and mind with tender loving care. Set in a rural village, surrounded by lush green natural landscape, KK and her team will take you on an unimaginable journey of detox and recharge.From €1,175.00 to €1,390.00